Called to Serve

Called to Serve
Montevideo, Uruguay West

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Transfered!

I pray all is well with the big old happy family. I am hanging in there, these past few weeks have been such a roller coaster, from interviews to conference, to changes, to saying goodbyes. Onwards and upwards, vamos arriba!!!! I said goodbye to the city I grew to love this last Friday, it was the hardest thing I have had to do. I grew to love them, and to say goodbye took all I had. I know that the relationships that I created with ellos, will be with me for my life and for the vida que is coming. I got my change to Montevideo, Zona Cerro and the area Los Torres. I don't know what that all means, Cerro is the most dangerous zone in the mission, and it makes perfect sense to send this big brolly white boy to the city. ;) Oh well it is going to be fine. ;) I have fe- I leave tonight at midnight, and begin a new adventure tomorrow. ;) Tomorrow we'll discover what our God in heaven has in store! Besides that I am doing pretty good, I can feel your prayers, and I thank you eternally for them. I need them, and am thankful for them, I can't send pictures today but next week I will. See, I am going from a country bumpkin to a high rolling city boy. Wish me luck! ;)
Vaya Con Dios!
Elder Brewer

No comments:

Post a Comment