Called to Serve

Called to Serve
Montevideo, Uruguay West

Monday, September 9, 2013

S'mores

I love hearing all the new news. I loved the pictures, well I would have if they would have came through. The first one did but the other two did not. So if you would not mind sending those again I would be grateful. I am so excited to hear he is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRECKEN BREWER BLAKE!!!!!!!! I approve, you can tell him he has my approval, even more so if he looks like me. ;) I sent you a picture of me at a family home evening where we were making, yep you guessed it, S'MORES!!!!! Mom sent me the stuff, and man were they good! We are a few weeks late from Labor Day, but it was better than nothing. No one has ever had one, they see it on the movies, but never ate them before. So we are changing lives down here, one s'more at a time. ;) I don't have much time today, but just for an update, I am in Brazil again today. ( yep we are cool Vonda) The branch is struggling, but we are pulling the weeds. I will be sure to add more next week.
Love you tons, give Brecken a big kiss for me.
Elder Brewer
P.S I am going to Montevideo this Thursday for a dr. I will be fine, so don't worry about me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment