Called to Serve

Called to Serve
Montevideo, Uruguay West

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Argentina Temple

Ok, so here is a quick update. The weather is so so so so so so so cold!!!!!! I miss Arizona!! Whenever we get to use the computer I check and see what the weather is like back home, and you can definitely tell that its summer there and winter here. ;) It is always cloudy and rainy, we had really nice warm days when we first got here, so that made it nice. We are going to the temple later today, the temple is my favorite part. It is all in Spanish, but I learn even when I can't understand anything.
I have realized now and so much more then ever that the church is true no matter where you go, from Buenos Aries to New Zealand back home to Arizona, the church, this gospel, and Christ are the same yesterday, today and forever.
Proselyting was a blast, I loved it so much. We are getting a new area this Saturday so have me in your prayers for that. I have never been scared while I have been here, yes I have been in icky situations, but never scared. I know that this is just the beginning, and that I will have so many more awesome experiences to come.
It is getting down to the wire I have about 12 days left, the time has flown by. I don't know about you, but it has for me.  I am so blessed to be here. Not just on a mission, but here at the ccm. It is an extension of the temple and that is awesome. We are learning, living, and training here and in the temple. Like hello people that is pretty dang awesome! I am learning the language faster than I could have ever thought. I am loving the people deeper then I ever thought. I know that I will be home before I know it, so I will live it as best I can!
I love and pray about all of you. Read these letters at Grandpa's birthday camp. Let him and everyone else know that I love him and them so very much. Families are forever and this Gospel is true. I love pictures, so a group one of you camping will be much appreciated. ;)
You can fix the spelling as needed, I am in that awkward Spanish/English phase.
I love and pray for you always.
Elder Brewer

1 comment: