Called to Serve

Called to Serve
Montevideo, Uruguay West

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Last Email from the CCM

I don't have time to talk too much today, but this is my last email from Buenes Aries. My time here was awesome, it was exactly what I needed. I grew to love everyone here so very much that leaving on Tuesday will be really hard.
Yesterday we saw Elder Cook. We got to meet him and shake his hand; it was so great to be there with an apostle.
I go out proselyting one last time here so on Saturday pray a little harder for me, I will need it.
My Spanish is coming along great. My English is beginning to crumble so badly so Bridgette had better edit these emails accordingly.
I leave for Uruguay Tuesday morning around 4 so midnight for you people. We are flying so keep me in your prayers for that. It's one thing to fly on an American plane, it's another thing to fly on a 3rd world charter plane, but I have faith in all things.
We just got out of the temple. It may be awhile before I get to go again, so I made today extra special. I understood 98% of everything that was said, which for me is huge. I saw the difference from my first Spanish session, and I know that when I do what I am told and work to preach the gospel in Spanish, my tongue will be loosed and I will have whatsoever things I stand in need of.
Again I love everyone. I pray for you and I know that you pray for me, I can feel them in my life daily.
Love always,
Elder Brewer
This is when I first got off the plane. No one was there to pick us up from the airport. Then I found these 3 who only spoke Spanish from Mexico. It was a hard first day, but for the rest of the time that they were here they were my best friends ;)
my new district
 me and my favorite comp Elder Nelson, and our comps

No comments:

Post a Comment